Peter Eales MD of o i solutions says: this MD’s Guide to Great Marketing is for the head of a company. You may well direct someone in your team to use it for your marketing. The purpose it to focus on four key areas for marketing either to audit, install or improve your marketing. These areas are the Strategy and Plans, the Head of Marketing, the Delivery Team and finally Online Platforms. We will update this and share best practices so look out for our ideas and call us anytime you have questions or tips to share.
Four Marketing Fundamentals for your Company
- Have a marketing strategy and plan for this year – linked to the company business plan.
- Ensure you have a capable head of marketing, ideally CIM accredited.
- Have a marketing delivery team internally and externally for your strategy and campaigns.
- Have the online platforms – website and social media in place, with branded content.
1. Business Strategy and Plans
Here is our XMind marketing and sales plan guide; you can download XMind here free
Marketing Brief – view
10 Minute Guide from the CIM – How to achieve and effective marketing mix: view
CIM Marketing Expert Templates: view
Digital Solutions – updated weekly – view
2. Head of Marketing
Small business marketing department roles – view
What is marketing – view
CIM list of Marketing Agencies – view
CIM job description guide – view
HubSpot – recruiting modern marketing guide – view
CIPD modern recruitment guide – view
Managing marketing people – view
4. Websites and Online Key Sites
Contact us if you have any questions
Peter Eales BA Hons Chartered Marketer FCIM FIDM
Founder Director Dorset Business Angels
MD o i solutions limited